Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crack The WIP 1/24/12

I'm a day late with this one, but I wanted to post a hobby update. This will be a short post to make up for the stupidly long battle report post I made yesterday. Here's what I've been working on this week:

Praetorian Swordsmen UA:
He doesn't need two swords to tell his guys to Side Step




I finished up my swordsmen ua right before the tournament in San Antonio. I think they turned out decently. the photos aren't great, I think I need to find a better spot to take my pictures. the lighting is just dim enough that it looks bad with no flash, but the flash looks bad too. I'll need to keep experimenting with that I think.

looks cool, but completely worthless on the table



I also built my new rhinodon. I'm going to be giving him a try, regardless of the comments on different forums about it being too pillow-fisted. it's not there for killing heavies, we already have plenty of that with the bronzeback and other titans. this guy looks like a great anti-infantry beast, with a 2" 360 degree thresher with all boosted attack rolls. I got to try him out in San Antonio, and he got a caster kill, but I really need some more work with him before I decide how much table time he'll be getting

He has to earn his paint

No comments:

Post a Comment